* * * * *We are closed this Sunday * * * * *
- Mr D – Draycott – 15/02/2018 – Sales Customer
Nothing, it was a great experience
- Mr F – Moreton in March – 12/03/2018- SERVICE CUSTOMER
Prompt and Cutts kept us informed.
- Mrs B – Stow on the Wold – 05/02/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
Clear explanations and courteous service. They always seem to have time for me.
- Mrs J - Warwick - 16/10/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Everything excellent. A very pleasant Company to deal with and all staff very friendly.
- Mrs S - Warwick - 31/07/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Quick response after Fords had contacted them.
- Mr P - Evesham - 18/12/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
The politeness of staff car washed etc after service and phone call to say car was ready.
- Mrs N - Shipston-On-Stour - 04/05/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Fitted in to suit me. Ready on time. All very good.
- Mr W – Honeybourne – 15/01/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
It Went perfectly so hard to improve
- Mr W - Cheltenham - 31/01/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Everything was explained in plain English. We were allowed plenty of time to consider our purchase and did not feel under pressure to complete. All the staff we came in contact with were helpful and friendly
- Ms R – Cherington – 05/03/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Cutts are professional, reliable, trustworthy, experts, and high quality. But also friendly and caring.
- Mr. A - Evesham - 30/10/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
the whole experience was top notch .. from ringing to book car in, having it done on the day and time I wanted to .. the pre-booking call .. the day I dropped it off .. collecting it on the time I wanted to .. and the follow up call a few days after was all spot on ...
- Mrs H - Broadway - 26/07/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Dan was not pushy he offered a considerate and well informed service.
- Mr T - Badsey - 29/11/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
First class dealers ship go out of their way to meet or surpass my expectations
- Mr B – Shipston - 26/03/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
The experience was just great from test drive onwards and the sales experience was gracious and courteous throughout. Initially we looked at purchase of a used Ford but found through sales agent Dan that our old car was eligible for scrappage scheme. As a result we were so impressed with the 1.0l ecotec Focus and SYC3 drive that we decided to purchase a new car. The Ford Focus driving position suited my wife and that clinched the decision to buy a Focus. The Zetec specification was all we needed and the estate body meets our family needs in a body size that is relatively small with a good volume and functionality. We are please at the choice and excellent service to obtain the car and we were blessed with an 18 year plate due to the Dan the sales person going the extra mile to meet our needs as fully as he was able. The snowy weather on the 2nd of March led to an agreed pick up on 5th March which avoided problems and enabled an enjoyable collection time. Dan was thorough and to trouble to introduce all the cars systems and features. We could not have asked for a better service than that which was provided by Dan. We are truly impressed and thankful. Well Done. Dan and all at Cutts
- Mrs G - Warwick - 14/09/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
The overall experience at Cutts was excellent. The hand over was done with care and attention. The after sales service is second to none. I had a query about the (unusual) sound of the engine after hitting a ridge at the side of the road and they actually took my car out to listen to it to make sure nothing was wrong as well as a visual check. Will recommend them to anyone thinking of buying Ford.
- Mr A - Lutterworth - 23/02/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Excellent experience, hence keep coming back and recommend
- Miss W - Shipston-On-Stour - 08/05/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Cutts arranged for my car to be collected and returned as I have a bad back at the moment and couldn't get moving first thing to get the car to them. I really dislike the fact that it's no longer possible to see what is being done at each service in the handbook (the handbook for my previous Ford said exactly what was done at each service). This is not a criticism of Cutts but of Ford's practice.
- Mrs H – Broadway – 05/02/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
The whole experience went well. We trust Cutts and have dealt with them for many years.
- Mrs K – Chipping Norton - 16/02/2018 - SALES CUSTOMER
All staff welcoming ...loaned us a car .Can't think of anything to improve
- Mrs W - Evesham - 26/09/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Nice friendly greeting, dropping off vehicle was made very easy, kept in contact with during the day, vehicle ready on time, vehicle cleaned inside and out and invoice ready on collection, great service.
Cutts of Campden Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd
, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd's permissions as a Principal Firm allows Cutts of Campden Limited to act as a credit broker, not as lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance mediation activities only.