* * * We are Open on Sundays 10am - 4pm * * *
- Miss C – Broadway – 08/10/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
I don't think anything could be improved. I have an on going problem with my windscreen wipers, they try to sort it but I think it may be a design fault. Booking in, borrowing a car and collection were all excellent as was my car being returned valetted.
- Miss M - Moreton-in-Marsh - 06/11/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
I was never pressurised in to buying the Ecosport, everything was explained to me about the car and the finance that was available, and printed out quotes were given to me which backed up the information I was given. I had a good test drive and was under no pressure of how long I went on the test drive or where so I could get a good feel of the car. On purchase of the car again the finance position, deposit etc were all again clearly explained to me, again no pressure that I had to go ahead with the purchase. On collecting the car Julian Annis again went clearly through the workings of the car and never once got patronising when I was a bit "dim" over some of the workings of the vehicle and he set up my hands free too, reiterating that they Cutts were only a phone call away if I had any issues! Improvement - bunch of flowers on collection - no, not really just joking!!
- Mr P - Evesham - 18/12/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
The politeness of staff car washed etc after service and phone call to say car was ready.
- Mr N – Chipping Norton - 22/05/2018 SALES CUSTOMER
Everything went extremely well, Julian the salesperson took so much trouble to ensure that I was happy. I don't believe that anything could be improved.
- Mr A – Evesham – 29/10/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
The whole journey from original booking to dropping off the car .. the courtesy call during the day .. the call to say it was ready .. and collecting car was all excellent
- Mrs C – Evesham - 07/05/2018 - SALES CUSTOMER
We explained what we wanted in terms of specification and Dan went above and beyond to find a car that met all that we wanted within our budget! Hassle free buying and selling! Good knowledge of finance and explains how it all works! Everything done at times to suit us! Can’t think of anything that they could do to improve!
- Mrs W - Evesham - 26/09/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Nice friendly greeting, dropping off vehicle was made very easy, kept in contact with during the day, vehicle ready on time, vehicle cleaned inside and out and invoice ready on collection, great service.
- Mr S - Shipston-On-Stour - 15/08/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Salesmans help in model selection
- Mr S - Evesham - 16/05/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Service is first class with no problems
- Mrs L - Warwick - 17/10/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Very apologetic, understood my concerns excepted it was not up to their usual standard.
- Mrs G – Evesham - 26/09/2018 SALES CUSTOMER
At Cutts they explain everything so well and I just so helpful that’s why we use them, excellent garage
- Miss W - Shipston-On-Stour - 08/05/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Cutts arranged for my car to be collected and returned as I have a bad back at the moment and couldn't get moving first thing to get the car to them. I really dislike the fact that it's no longer possible to see what is being done at each service in the handbook (the handbook for my previous Ford said exactly what was done at each service). This is not a criticism of Cutts but of Ford's practice.
- Mr L – Stratford on Avon – 02/02/2018- SERVICE CUSTOMER
Car was collected and returned
- Mr L - Pershore - 25/10/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
5 star service
- Mrs H – Broadway – 05/02/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
The whole experience went well. We trust Cutts and have dealt with them for many years.
- Mr S - Evesham - 18/05/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Good explanation of the new ST Line model and the ford options deal.
- Mrs G - Lingfield - 20/06/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
The process of choosing a new car was so easy; I rang with my non-negotiables and just a couple of phone calls later the same day I'd bought my new car. It is always so easy and pleasant to deal with Julian and his colleagues and I completely trust that they always work hard to find the best deal for me so I don't need to go elsewhere
- Mr D – Draycott – 15/02/2018 – Sales Customer
Nothing, it was a great experience
- Mrs D – Worcester – 27/09/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
I am extremely satisfied with all at Cutts of Campden
- Mr P - Evesham - 10/08/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
servicing always done well, I was told on the last service that the ford support cover wasn't available,the manager could be more helpful because infact It is still offered.
Cutts of Campden Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd
, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd's permissions as a Principal Firm allows Cutts of Campden Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender
, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.