* * * Save an Extra £500 when you test drive a new Ford in February * * *
- Mr W – Honeybourne – 15/01/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
It Went perfectly so hard to improve
- Mrs D - Chipping Norton - 11/12/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Nothing to improve on. Cutts are an excellent garage to deal with. They are friendly and efficient at all times.
- Mr B - Upton on Severn - 11/06/2018 SALES CUSTOMER
We find that Cutts of Campden are very friendly people to discuss matters with and are very helpful in explaining all details. Due to their very friendly service this is the 2nd new Ford we have purchased through them and we always take the cars back to them for servicing despite it involving a round trip of about 50 miles. The after sales service is very good and feed back on any matter is excellent
- Mrs W - Evesham - 26/09/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Nice friendly greeting, dropping off vehicle was made very easy, kept in contact with during the day, vehicle ready on time, vehicle cleaned inside and out and invoice ready on collection, great service.
- Mr T - Moreton-in-Marsh - 16/08/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Very good service. Informed and discussed issues. Very pleased with service
- Mr B - Warrington - 31/05/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
easy appointment making at my convenience. expected me when I turned up phoned when it was ready nice and clean.
- Mrs W - Toddington - 14/12/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
The loan car asked for was ready and waiting for us. The staff had all paperwork ready and called to tell us when our vehicle service was completed. Our car was valeted and ready for collection when we arrived at the dealership. The staff were helpful and polite.
- Mr M – Moreton in Marsh – 25/06/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
This was my first visit to Cutts of Campden, so I do not yet know whether I can trust this dealer 100%. I think it unlikely that I shall ever 'love' a car dealer and its people. However, the process went very smoothly as agreed. I should like to thank particularly the Service Manager, David Allcock , for his warm welcome, and the lady technician (whose name I do not know) who cleaned the vehicle meticulously after the service.
- Mrs K – Stratford on Avon – 02/04/2018 – SERVICE CUSTOMER
Very happy with my car being picked up from my home by Cutts for service and returned to me on completion the same day
- Mr W - Cheltenham - 31/01/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Everything was explained in plain English. We were allowed plenty of time to consider our purchase and did not feel under pressure to complete. All the staff we came in contact with were helpful and friendly
- Mrs B – Stow on the Wold – 05/02/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
Clear explanations and courteous service. They always seem to have time for me.
- Mr P – Leamington Spa – 26/02/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
Great product knowledge and brilliant communication throughout. Finance was well instructed and overall I feel I got a great deal on my purchase. Car arrived when expected and minimal waiting time. Nothing to add on improvements. Very happy with the service
- Mrs S - Warwick - 31/07/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Quick response after Fords had contacted them.
- Mrs H - Shipston-On-Stour - 14/09/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
The whole procedure went very well. There was no heavy sales talk. Every aspect was clearly explained and pleasantly handled.
- Miss B - Banbury - 24/07/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
There is nothing as I always experience first class service
- Mr A - Evesham - 27/11/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
They are always very helpful and understand what the customer expects
- Mr B – Shipston - 26/03/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
The experience was just great from test drive onwards and the sales experience was gracious and courteous throughout. Initially we looked at purchase of a used Ford but found through sales agent Dan that our old car was eligible for scrappage scheme. As a result we were so impressed with the 1.0l ecotec Focus and SYC3 drive that we decided to purchase a new car. The Ford Focus driving position suited my wife and that clinched the decision to buy a Focus. The Zetec specification was all we needed and the estate body meets our family needs in a body size that is relatively small with a good volume and functionality. We are please at the choice and excellent service to obtain the car and we were blessed with an 18 year plate due to the Dan the sales person going the extra mile to meet our needs as fully as he was able. The snowy weather on the 2nd of March led to an agreed pick up on 5th March which avoided problems and enabled an enjoyable collection time. Dan was thorough and to trouble to introduce all the cars systems and features. We could not have asked for a better service than that which was provided by Dan. We are truly impressed and thankful. Well Done. Dan and all at Cutts
- Mr M - Stratford-Upon-Avon - 07/08/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
All ways good at Cutts
- Mrs G - Moreton in Marsh - 04/10/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Only positives - friendly, helpful staff. I trust them.
- Mr S - Evesham - 18/05/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Good explanation of the new ST Line model and the ford options deal.
Cutts of Campden Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd
, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd's permissions as a Principal Firm allows Cutts of Campden Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender
, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.