* * * We are Open on Sundays 10am - 4pm * * *
- Mrs D – Worcester – 27/09/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
I am extremely satisfied with all at Cutts of Campden
- Miss B - Westbury – 15/01/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
I honestly could not provide any areas for improvement. The service received was exceptional we felt so privileged and supported.
- Mr P - Evesham - 10/08/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
servicing always done well, I was told on the last service that the ford support cover wasn't available,the manager could be more helpful because infact It is still offered.
- Miss J - Cheltenham - 04/03/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Everything went really well. I am so pleased with everything. Nothing to improve.
- Mr M – Moreton in Marsh – 25/06/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
This was my first visit to Cutts of Campden, so I do not yet know whether I can trust this dealer 100%. I think it unlikely that I shall ever 'love' a car dealer and its people. However, the process went very smoothly as agreed. I should like to thank particularly the Service Manager, David Allcock , for his warm welcome, and the lady technician (whose name I do not know) who cleaned the vehicle meticulously after the service.
- Mrs C - Cheltenham - 27/11/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Everything as always. No need for improvement always excellent service!
- Mrs H – Warwick – 26/02/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
We can rely on Cutts for excellent deals, communication throughout and friendly professional service,
- Mr P - Evesham - 18/12/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
The politeness of staff car washed etc after service and phone call to say car was ready.
- Miss C - Broadway - 23/10/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
I was not pressured into anything I didn't want. Everything was explained in detail.
- Mr B - Mickleton - 08/06/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
car completed on time as agrred
- Mrs S - Warwick - 31/07/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Quick response after Fords had contacted them.
- Mrs A - Evesham - 29/06/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
They are always very careful to explain the finance product thoroughly and ensure I am aware of my commitment. No improvement required
- Mrs F - Moreton in Marsh - 31/07/2018 SALES CUSTOMER
I was attended to with courtesy, in choosing my new car and part exchanging my vehicle. In the event that Don Goodall was unable to pass on my car when ready for collection. Don passed on the task to Julian who was a great substitute, I thank you for having excellent sales personnel.
- Mr T - Cheltenham - 11/05/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Ability to book car in within a few days notice on a day convenient to me. No improvements needed.
- Mrs A – Evesham – 19/02/2018- SERVICE CUSTOMER
Always find the staff at Cutts of Campden very helpful and courteous
- Mrs P – Chipping Campden – 24/10/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Very friendly service.
- Mrs T - Chipping Campden - 18/09/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
They are a well knit team who provide first class service in every area.
- Mrs H – shipston on Stour – 16/04/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
I have now bought many new cars from Cutts of Campden and will continue to do so. The service provided by Dan and the rest of the team is second to none. Thank you
- Mrs N - Shipston-On-Stour - 04/05/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Fitted in to suit me. Ready on time. All very good.
- Mrs G - Moreton in Marsh - 04/10/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Only positives - friendly, helpful staff. I trust them.
Cutts of Campden Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd
, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd's permissions as a Principal Firm allows Cutts of Campden Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender
, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.